Steroids are definitely a tempting option if you are an athlete or if you’re just trying to achieve a goal that is very hard to achieve the natural way. However, taking steroids should not be done on a whim. It is something you should put some serious thought into because it’s a decision that can change your life. Prior to taking the drug you should evaluate your reasoning for wanting to do it. If you want to do it because all of your friends are then you might want to take a step back and put a little more thought into than that. Here is a few questions you should ask yourself if you’re considering taking the substance.
– Is the risk of taking steroids worth the reward?
– Am I trying to obtain a better physical appearance? If so why am I choosing steroids over natural gains?
– What am I trying to achieve by taking steroids?
– Am I trying to get stronger? Could I get as just as strong by working out and not taking steroids?
– Am I trying to be a better athlete? Could I reach my goals as an athlete without taking the drug?
– This could be harmful to my health. Am I ready to sacrifice health issues to reach my goals?
These are just a few things you should ask yourself when you’re thinking about doing something so drastic. Steroids are serious and can have some long-term health effects and you want to make sure you do everything to prevent those as well as be prepared o live with them if the situation calls for it.
If you want to be better, stronger, faster then the others and you’re ready to take a risk, then you’re with one leg in.